May 12, 2015

The grass is greener on the other side

TUESDAY. So many things to address in one post but I'll go one by one alright :)

First up! These shots were taken at the beautiful Taiping Lake Garden when my family was on a trip to my mum's hometown approximately two weeks back. When I was a kid, my parents use to make me feed fishes in the lake with bread crumbs. Now this place has became one of my favourite places to shoot! Absolutely loving the greenery over here hehe.




Next off, I deeply apologise for not putting this up on time! :( My laptop went a bit cray cray and I just got it fixed (like FINALLY) on Sunday, but I forgotten to grab my charger back home! Poor me had to go back to the shop today and at last I'm sitting down here posting this entry (yay).





Last but not least, (behold the most exciting news of all...) I have officially became the ambassador of Shoppr, a brand new fashion app now available on both AppStore and Google PlayStore. It's heaps of fun for us fashion lovers and I'll definitely recommend you trying it out! Will update you guys with more about this app real soon. That's all for now, hope you like these set of pictures ;)





Top from BRANDS OUTLET
Harem pants from FOREVER 21
Gladiator sandals from ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment